We customize the course for your needs! You can come to us, or we can come to you. We provide all necessary equipment for the hands-on labs, give direct instruction, and clean up! Courses can also be modified to be delivered online!
Current course and lesson offerings include, but are NOT limited to:
- Earth Science and Climate change
- Life Science/Intro Biology Physical Science (Chemistry/Physics)
- Robotics with Scratch Programming (Python for advanced coders)
- Computer Research Skills
- Computer Processing Skills
- Executive Functioning Skills
- High School Biology
- High School Chemistry
- High School Physics
- Custom STEAM Course (Integrated with your current curriculum)
(High School Course offerings are available in all levels: Standard, Honors, Advanced Placement, and International Baccalaureate. NOTE: Additional fees apply for AP and IB courses.)
- A typical course cost $850 per student, per 16-week semester, with 2.5 hours of instructional time each week. This can be scheduled over 1 or 2 days per week. There is an additional $100 fee for the lab consumables that will be used over the course, whenever applicable. The cost of the text is not included, however, additional course content via electronic delivery, is provided with the course. The course fee also includes timely feedback and assessments aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). Turn your course into a small group course of up to 10 students ($500 for each additional student. Total group course cost is split per student enrolled). This option will lower the cost more than 25% per student!
- $500 x 10 students = $5000
- $850 course fee
- $100 lab fee x 10 students = $1000
- Total course cost = $6950
- Split between 10 students = $695 per student
- Small group lessons are also available to meet as little or as often as needed to supplement your current curriculum. Lessons are customized for your learning needs. Inquire about the small group host family discount!
- $15 per hour, per student; One child from host family is FREE, siblings are 50% off.
- Minimum of 5 full paying students; Small group lessons are capped at 10 students
Contact Us For More Information About Getting Started!